The list of questions below is from Benjamin, one of our Friends in Film mentorship program students. The power of doing an exercise like this, is that you become REALLY CLEAR about how to spend every waking moment of your time.
Most people live each day reacting to what happens to them. Instead of using each day to get close to what they really want.
Most people don't know what they really want. They're like 'It would be nice to be famous.'. But then they live their day in the HOPE of someday maybe that will happen. Taking no active and real steps to get there.
The thing is, it's all possible. but the PERSON YOU BECOME in the process of going after that THING, is what actually makes you that person. Does that make sense?
If you want to become famous… well, you're going to have to be quite an extraordinary person. Do you think that people who are extraordinary are waiting around HOPING that someone realizes they are special?
Nope. If you want to rock the world, you need to take massive action, measure the results, tap into the environment, make new friends that will get you there, stretch the boundaries for who you are everyday.
Oh yes, get out of their comfort zone. All the time.
If you're in your comfort zone, you know you're not moving forward. So get clear on who you are and what you want.
I've attached this list as a PDF so you can download it and write your answers on your own paper. DOWNLOAD PDF
And go after it, like a shark in a feeding frenzy…
Magic Momentum Exercise
1. Who are you? Where are you from?
2. What are you currently doing for a living?
3. How is your current living working out for you?
4. What are you truly passionate about? What brings you ultimate joy? (This might be a list)
5. Is there a way to incorporate your passions/joys into your career? How?
6. What spiritual gifts and talents do you believe God has given you?
7. Is there a way to incorporate your spiritual gifts and talents into your career?
8. What is your dream job? (Don’t think about the Money, think about what makes you happy)
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
10. What steps can you take now to get there?
Sign Up for our NEW Resumes that Rock Training.
Tighten Up Your Acting Resume
...And GET READY for the EXPLOSION of Film Work coming!Get it for free
Here’s what you’re learn in the Resumes That Rock Training:
- How to create a concise, professional resume that makes you look like a professional without the guesswork of what’s appropriate.
- How to tailor your resume for acting roles you want.
- The roadmap to consistently land more acting work, increase your visibility, and attract the roles you want even if you don’t have much experience or connections.