Welcome to Friends in Film (“Friends in Film”, “FIF”, “Friends in Film.com”,“breakinprofessionally.com”, “Alistmethod.com”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) and all Our related products and services (collectively the “Site”, “Service”, or “Company”).
Because the Site is available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law, without limiting the foregoing, Friends in Film and all its Services are not available to minors. By using, viewing, and/or utilizing the Site and any of its Services, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have agreed to and are legally bound by the Terms.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, Conditions, and Notices.
- You will comply with all applicable laws, including, but not limited to, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, export control laws, regulatory requirements, etc.
- You will use the Site in a professional manner, and you may not use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided through the Site.
- You will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the Site or the contents or information contained therein without our prior express written consent.
- You agree that you will not use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any transaction being conducted through the Site.
- The information you provide to us
- shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or information; and
- shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers.
- You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for any information in which you have an ownership interest) from the Site without our prior express written consent or that of the appropriate third party.
- You may not print, download, and/or use the underlying HTML, text, audio clips, video clips, and other content that is made available to you on this Site for anything other than your personal information. These restrictions will apply except in cases where the Company otherwise agrees in writing or the person achieves Certification as a life coach through The Life Coach School. Please see the section on Copyright below.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you may not:include such content in or with any product or service that you create or distribute;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell, or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
- a hyperlink, including a deep link, to any page or location on the Site; or
- a frame containing any portion of the Site, on any other Web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities without the express written permission of the Company;
- copy such content onto your or any other Web site or publication; or
- direct any other person to do any of the foregoing.
In the event you gain access to information or material not intended to be accessed by you, you agree that you will immediately notify us and destroy all copies of such information in your possession and not forward such information to any third parties
DESCRIPTION AND USE OF OUR WEBSITE
Friends in Film is an online work-study based film school with an emphasis on the creation of professional connections within the Feature Film, Commercial, Music Video, and Episodic TV community. We allow Students to build their careers on professional film shoots under the guidance of online mentors, course-work, weekly video meetups, and an online mentorship mastermind group. We provide Visitors and Registered Users (collectively “Users”) with access to the Services as described below. Visitors, as the term implies, are people who do not register with us, but want to explore the Website. No login is required for Visitors, nor are Visitors obligated or required to register for the Site, but are still held to the same Agreement as Registered Users.
- Visitors can;
- View all publicly available content on the website
- Email us
- Registered Users have the same level of access to the Site as Visitors, along with;
- Purchase products and services through our Website, along with sign up for our
various programs including but not limited to A List Method, and the 20 Shoots
- Access exclusive content available only to registered users
- Create, access, manage, and update their own personal accounts on the Website
- Post Comments and other content in designated areas provided by Friends in Film
- Sign up for alerts and other notifications
- Become part of the Friends in Film community.
- Purchase products and services through our Website, along with sign up for our
The Website contains materials, such as videos, coursework, lesson plans, training modules, photographs, software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, and other material provided by or on behalf of Friends in Film (collectively the “Content”). The Content may be owned by Us or Third Parties. The Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws (see “Applicable Laws” & “Copyright”). Unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws.
- Visitors may view all publicly-available Content for their own personal, non-commercial use.
- Registered Users who have purchased any product or service may view any Content contained insuch purchased product or service for their own personal, non-commercial use.
Other than expressly set forth above in the bullet points above, you have no other rights in or to the Content (other than your own Registered User Content that you post to the Website), and you will not use the Content except as permitted under this Agreement. No other use is permitted without the prior written consent of Friends in Film.
You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, display, rent, lease, loan, share, translate, create derivative works of, exploit, livestream or distribute in any manner or medium any of the Content, Recordings, Methods, or other Materials related to this course, or otherwise use the Content in any way for any non-personal, public or commercial purpose.
The use or posting of the Content on any other website, social media page, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
SIGN-IN NAME; PASSWORD; UNIQUE IDENTIFIERS
During the registration process for Registered Users, We will ask you to create an account, which requires a Sign-In Name, Password, and perhaps certain additional information that will assist in authenticating your identity when you log-in in the future (“Unique Identifiers”). When creating your account, you must provide true, accurate, current, and complete information. Each Sign-In Name and corresponding Password can be used by only one Registered User, and sharing your access credentials with others (especially if they are using your credentials to access our proprietary Content (as defined below)) is a material breach of this Agreement. You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and use of your Sign-In Name, Password, and Unique Identifiers, as well as for any use, misuse, or communications entered through the Website or its dedicated communications sections. You will promptly inform us of any need to deactivate a Password or Sign-In Name, or change any Unique Identifier. We reserve the right to delete or change your Password, Sign-In Name, or Unique Identifier at any time and for any reason and shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage caused by such action.
Although we encourage you to communicate with us through channels we provide you access to, we do not want you to, and you should not, provide us with any content that contains confidential information. With respect to all emails and communications you send to us, including, but not limited to, feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, and the like, we shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in your communications for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to, the development, production, and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information without compensation or attribution to you.
COMMUNICATION SERVICES GUIDELINES
The Site may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, video conferencing and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate within a group or directly with the Site (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send, and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute, or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material, or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Site or another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, or chain letters.
- Download and/or distribute any file posted by another user of the Communication Services that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal, or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Please note that we have no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, we reserve the right in our sole discretion to review all activity and materials related to the Communication Services and to stop activity and remove any materials at any time, for any reason, without notice to you. We also reserve the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Further, we reserve the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request or to edit, refuse to post, or remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, at our sole discretion. We shall not be liable to you for any loss you may incur as a result of our taking any action relating to removal, editing, or disclosure to regulatory bodies or law enforcement, nor for the actions or inactions of other users, including anything contained in your or any third party’s contributions. You agree to indemnify us for any cost, expenses, damages, or liabilities we incur due to your use of the Site or otherwise relating to any of your contributions.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication Service. Friends in Film does not control or endorse the content, messages, or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, We specifically disclaim any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Friends in Film’s community, like any community, functions best when its users follow a few simple rules. By accessing and/or using the Website, along with any of the Sites purchased or non-purchased content, or any of its affiliated platforms, you agree to comply with these community guidelines (the “Community Guidelines”) and that:
- You will not upload, post, email, transmit, stream during live video calls, or otherwise make content available that:
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any person or entity; or
- Is defamatory, libelous, indecent, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, invasive of another’s privacy, promotes violence, or contains hate speech (i.e., speech that attacks or demeans a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, and/or sexual orientation/gender identity; or
- Discloses any sensitive information about another person, including that person’s email address, postal address, phone number, credit/debit/banking information, or any similar information thereof.
- You will not stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass another person or groups of persons;
- You will not retaliate for any reason
- You will not hang up abruptly on others when you are on a live call of any kind.
- You will not spam or use the Website to engage in any commercial activities (advertisement of private services, goods, or products of any kind);
- If you post and Registered User Content, you will stay on topic;
- You will not access or use the Website to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- You will not interfere with or attempt to interrupt the proper operation of the Website through the use of any virus, device, information collection or transmission mechanism, software or routine, or access or attempt to gain access to any data, files, or passwords related to the Website through hacking, password or data mining, or any other means;
- You will not cover, obscure, block, or in any way interfere with any advertisements and/or safety features (e.g., report abuse button) on the Website;
- You will not use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automated means to access the Website for any purpose without our express written permission; provided, however, we grant the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the public portions of the Website for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly-available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials;
- You will not take any action that imposes or may impose (in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our technical infrastructure; and
- You will let us know about inappropriate content of which you become aware. If you find something that violates our Community Guidelines, please let us know, and we’ll review it.
- You will not directly contact any coach, instructor, or employee of Friends in Film for any reason
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you access to the Website, or any portion of the Website, without notice, and to remove any content that does not adhere to these Community Guidelines.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY FRIENDS IN FILM OR POSTED ON THE SITE
Other than personal information that you may submit in order to submit an employment application through the Site, we do not claim ownership of the materials or information you provide to us (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input, or submit to any Site or its associated services (collectively “Submissions”), in any format whatsoever, including but not limited to, text, audio, or video. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission, you are granting us, Our affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees, permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of the Site and its businesses, including, without limitation, the rights to: utilize, copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate, and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission, except to the extent prohibited by law. None of the Submissions shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part, and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submissions.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing, or submitting your Submission, you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section, including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input, or submit the Submissions.
In the course of using the Site, you may submit your personal data and/or the personal data of others. It is your responsibility to ensure this information is accurate and up to date.
REGISTERED USER CONTENT; LICENSES
As noted above, the Website provides Registered Users the ability to post and upload Registered User Content. You expressly acknowledge and agree that once you submit your Registered User Content for inclusion into the Website, it will be accessible by others, and that there is no confidentiality or privacy with respect to such Registered User Content, including, without limitation, any personally identifying information that you may make available. You, and not Friends in Film, are entirely responsible for all your Registered User Content that you upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit via the website or any other form of communication with Friends in Film or its Representatives.
You retain all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in and to your own Registered User Content. You do, however, hereby grant us and our sublicensees a non-exclusive, royalty- free, freely sub licensable, perpetual license to modify, compile, combine with other content, copy, record, synchronize, transmit, translate, format, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise use or exploit (including for profit) your Registered User Content and by or in any means, methods, media, or technology now known or hereafter devised. You also grant us and our sublicensees the right, but not the obligation, to use your Registered User Content, your Sign-In Name, name, likeness, and photograph in connection with any use of the related Registered User Content permitted by the previous sentence and/or to advertise and promote the Website, Friends in Film, and our products and services. Without limiting the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that uses of your Registered User Content, name, likeness, and photograph permitted by the foregoing rights and licenses may include the display of such Registered User Content, name, likeness, and photograph adjacent to advertising and other material or content, including for profit.
If you submit Registered User Content to us, each such submission constitutes a representation and warranty to Friends in Film that such Registered User Content is your original creation (or that you otherwise have the right to provide the Registered User Content), that you have the rights necessary to grant the license to the Registered User Content under the prior paragraph, and that it and its use by Friends in Film and its content partners as permitted by this Agreement does not and will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property or moral rights of any person or contain any libelous, defamatory, or obscene material or content that violates our Community Guidelines.
FEES AND PAYMENT
As consideration for any purchase you make through the Website (i.e., A-list Mastermind and 20 Shoots System), you shall pay Friends in Film all applicable fees and taxes. We (or our third- party payment processor) shall authorize your credit card, debit card, bank account, or other approved payment method you provided during the registration process for the full payment of the outstanding balances, fees, and any applicable taxes, and you hereby consent to the same. All payments will be charged and made in U.S. dollars.
If you choose to use our payment plan option in place of paying for the product in full at time of purchase, you agree that we are authorized to automatically withdraw the amount due to us on or after the date the payment is due using the payment method you entered at time of signup and any update or replacement made to that payment method.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate billing and information regarding your credit card, debit card, or other means of payment. You must promptly update all billing information (such as billing address, account number, card number, and expiration date) to keep your account current, complete, and accurate, and you must promptly contact us if your payment card is lost or stolen, or if you become aware of a potential breach of account security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your Sign-In Name or Password). You agree to promptly provide updated or replacement expiration dates for your payment card in the event that the payment card you provided us expires, and hereby authorize Friends in Film to obtain or determine the renewal date if reasonably practicable. We reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you to the same extent as the expired card. If payment is not received from your payment card issuer, bank, or other payment provider, you hereby agree to pay all amounts due upon demand. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorney’s fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In certain instances, the issuer of your payment card may charge you a foreign transaction fee or related charges, which you will be responsible to pay. You are advised to check with your bank and credit card issuer for details.
All sales are final, and the Website does not offer any money-back guarantees. Upon purchase of any of the Services, including Content, provided by the Site, you agree and understand that you forego any right to claim, whether partial or full, any refund or purchases paid for access and use of the Services provided by the Website, including but not limited to A-list Mastermind, and the 20 Shoots System.
Please do not enroll in A-list if you just want to “check it out”. We put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into this Program, and we expect you to do the same. Should you decide to cancel, opt-out, or quit from the Program, you agree to be charged in full and understand the Sites policy in regards to refunds and cancellations stated above.
THIRD PARTY SITES
We may provide links to third-party integrations. Third-party integrations are websites or platforms that synchronize with our Site to provide you with additional functionality, tools, or services such as processing payments, sending newsletters, or providing translations.
Along with the aforementioned information above, The Site may contain links to other websites not associated, affiliated, or endorsed by Friends in Film (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including, without limitation, any link contained in a Linked Site or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. By providing these links, we do not endorse, sponsor, or recommend such sites or the materials disseminated by or services provided by them, and we are not responsible for the materials, services, or other situations at or related to or from any other site. We are not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its operators. We reserve the right to disable links from any third-party sites to the Site.
Please exercise discretion while browsing the internet and using the Site. You should be aware that when you are using the Site, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from the Site pages that take you outside of the Site. For example, if you “click” on a banner advertisement or a search result, the “click” may take you off the Site. These other sites may send their own cookies to users, collect data, solicit personal information, or contain information that you may find inappropriate or offensive. In addition, advertisers on the Site may send cookies to users that we do not control. The Company cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from the Site or third-party content on the Site.
The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and suppliers. We do not endorse any of the merchandise, nor have we taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. As a result, we have no control over the quality, safety, or legality of the items advertised, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of suppliers to sell items, or the ability of buyers to buy items. We cannot ensure that a buyer or supplier will actually complete a transaction. We do not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against, with respect, to such sites and third party content. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties.
You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services, or other materials on, available through, or provided by such sites or resources.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION BY THIRD PARTIES
Electronic Communications Privacy Act Notice (18 U.S.C. §§2701-2711)
We make no guarantee of confidentiality or privacy of any communication or information transmitted on the Site or any website linked to the Site. We will not be liable for the privacy of the information, email addresses, registration and identification information, disk space, communications, confidential or trade-secret information, or any other content transmitted over networks accessed by the site, or otherwise connected with your use of the Site.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
We may prohibit you from participating in or utilizing the Site if, in our sole and absolute discretion, you show a disregard for the Terms or act in an unacceptable manner, with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other person, or in any other disruptive manner. We also reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your access, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in our sole and absolute discretion.
Access to parts of the Site may be restricted to authorized persons. If you believe you have been granted access to any document or file by mistake, please exit the restricted section immediately and contact us as soon as possible.
Parts of the Site incorporate encryption technology, but even if there is encryption technology in place, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized individuals will not be able to access confidential information hosted on or downloaded from the Site.
The documents and files hosted on restricted parts of the Site are confidential. You must not distribute the documents and files hosted in these areas except to persons authorized to read them. If you believe that you may have been granted access to a document or file by mistake, you must not download it, copy it, use it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person.
The Site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. We are not responsible for any typographical, photographic, technical, or pricing errors listed on our Site. We reserve the right to make changes, corrections, and/or improvements to the Site, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice as described above in Modification of These Terms.
INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS
We do not control the information provided by other users, which is made available through the Site. You may find another user’s information to be offensive, harmful, inaccurate, or deceptive. Please use caution and common sense when using the Site. Please note that there are also risks of dealing with people acting under false pretense
The Visitor acknowledges and agrees that the Content, Product, and any provided information owned exclusively by Friends in Film is brought to you on an “AS IS” basis. Friends in Film HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES. YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF ANY AND ALL DAMAGE OR LOSS FROM USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE OR THE SERVICE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE WEBSITE AND OUR SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Friends in Film DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SITE OR THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Friends in Film’s liability to you is limited. To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event shall we be liable for damages of any kind (including but not limited to special, incidental, or consequential damages, or lost profits, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the website or any other materials or services provided to you by the Website (including, without limitation, in the form of electronic mail or via telephone), or information available from this Site including, without limitation, any damages suffered as a result of errors, omissions, inaccuracies, interruptions, defects, delays, computer viruses, loss of use, data or profits, unauthorized access to and alteration of your transmissions and data, and other tangible and intangible losses, arising our of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or from any any actions we take or fail to take as a result of email messages or other communications you send us, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the site, or otherwise arising out of use of the site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the Company or any of its Site Providers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Without limiting the foregoing, the Site Providers assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to persons or property arising from use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the content of this site.
You also agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way for injury, loss, or damage to your computer or interception or use of credit card information, related to or resulting from use of the Site or any sites, services, or materials linked or related thereto or therefrom and also are not responsible or liable in any way for any injury, loss, claim, or damage relating to or resulting from any part of the Site operating or not operating on computers or networks used by you or communicating with such computers or networks.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, assigns, directors, employees, shareholders, licensors, representatives, and third-party service providers of the site (“Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, obligations, damages, losses, expenses, costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, whether by reason of death or of injury to any person or loss of or damage to any property or otherwise (“Claims”), resulting from:
- any activity related to your account, be it by you or by any other person accessing your account with or without your consent unless such activity was caused by the act or default of the Company, or any of its Affiliates or Services.
In the event that any Claim is made or any action or proceeding is brought against the Indemnified Parties, or any of them, arising out of or connected with the Terms, any such Indemnified Party may, by reasonable notice to you, require you, at your expense, to resist such Claim or take over the defense of any such action or proceeding and employ counsel for such purpose, such counsel to be subject to the prior written approval of such Indemnified Party, which approval shall be deemed to have been given hereby in the case of counsel acting for your insurance underwriters engaged in such resistance or defense. You shall cooperate with us in the defense of any Claim. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Our goal at Friends in Film is to inspire and change the lives of creatives who are looking to go above and beyond with their careers. Although our programs, which include but are not limited to A-List Mastermind and the 20 Shoots System, contain subject matter such as, teaching you how to make $3,000/month as a Freelancer, film your own Professional Reel, and Reinvention through Self-Coaching, Friends in Film cannot guarantee your results, earnings, or future earnings achieved as a result of your use of our programs, nor can we provide you with professional, legal, and/or medical advice. Your results in your career/future will be completely dependent on your understanding of the material and your own work and efforts to apply it. By signing up, enrolling, viewing, or consuming in any way, in any of the Friends in Film Programs, Trainings, Products, or Services, you acknowledge and agree the Friends in Film is not responsible for your results, earnings, or future earnings and is not responsible for giving you professional and/or legal advice.
DISCLAIMER ON THE SUBJECT OF SELF-COACHING
- Please note that any of the “Self-Coaching” training found in A-list Mastermind and the 20 Shoots System, along with any of the Self-Coaching live calls does not guarantee results. IT IS ALSO NOT A REPLACEMENT FOR HEALTH/MEDICAL CARE. IF YOU REQUIRE HEALTH, MEDICAL, PSYCHIATRIC, AND/OR PHYSIOLOGICAL CARE, YOU ARE ADVISED TO RETAIN THE SERVICES OF A LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. FURTHER, IF YOU NEED ASSISTANCE UNPACKING ISSUES OF RACE, PRIVILEGE, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, AND/OR BIAS, AND EXPLORING HOW THESE THINGS HAVE SHAPED YOUR IDENTITY AND IMPACTED YOUR LIFE AND WORK, YOU SHOULD SEEK THE ASSISTANCE OF A QUALIFIED DIVERSITY COACH WHO IS SPECIFICALLY TRAINED TO ADDRESS THESE MATTERS. THE SOLE PURPOSE OF THE COMPANY AND THE SELF COACHING SEGMENTS OF THE TRAINING PROGRAMS IS TO PROVIDE EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS AND COACHING IN THE AREA OF SELF-COACHING.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE COMPANY OR ANY OF ITS REPRESENTATIVES BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, THE IMPROPER USE OF, LACK OF USE, INABILITY TO USE THE INFORMATION OR STRATEGIES COMMUNICATED TO YOU THROUGH THE AREA OF SELF COACHING OR ANY RELATED SUBJECT MATTER. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE Friends in Film COMMUNITY, YOU HEREBY WAIVE AND RELEASE THE COMPANY TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS RELATING TO THE USE OF AND/OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION AND CONTENT PROVIDED TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, THE COMPANY, BE HELD LIABLE FROM ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM THE USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE PROGRAM MATERIALS.
All Friends in Film trademarks that appear on the Site are the exclusive property of the Company. The trademarks, logos, and all associated products and services represented on this site are protected under the laws of the United States and international law and their display on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks, trade names, trade dress, and associated products and services. Any use of them without prior written authorization of the Company or the relevant trademark owner is strictly prohibited.
Any third-party trademarks mentioned on this Site which are not those of the Company are the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks or trade names on this Site does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names.
Any unauthorized use of those third-party trademarks is strictly prohibited.
Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction, or modification of the contents of this Site by any person may be a violation of federal, state or common law trademark, and/or copyright laws and could subject such person to legal action. For purposes of these Terms, the use of any such material on any other Web, internet, intranet, extranet, or other site or computer environment is prohibited. You may not use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name, trademarks, or other proprietary information without our prior express written consent.
Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without our written permission or the permission of such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site.
COMPLIANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS
The Website is based in the United States. We make no claims concerning whether the Content may be viewed, or is appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access the Website or the Content from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk. Whether inside or outside of the United States, you are solely responsible for ensuring compliance with the laws of your specific jurisdiction.
You acknowledge and agree that in the event of a breach or threatened violation of our intellectual property rights and confidential and proprietary information by you, we will suffer irreparable harm and will therefore be entitled to injunctive relief to enforce this Agreement. We may, without waiving any other remedies under this Agreement, seek from any court having jurisdiction any interim, equitable, provisional, or injunctive relief that is necessary to protect our rights and property pending the outcome of any litigation, and you agree to waive any requirement for the securing or posting of any bond in connection with such remedy.
CLASS ACTION WAIVER
This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of the Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Any and all references in this Agreement to the Company and its affiliates shall, where the context so permits include the Company’s parent companies, sister companies, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, contractors, and agents. The headings contained herein are for convenience only and shall have no legal or interpretive effect. Additional terms and conditions may apply when you use other services, affiliate services, third- party content, or third-party software on or through a link provided on the Site.
TERMINATION OF THE AGREEMENT
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to restrict, suspend, or terminate this Agreement and your access to all or any part of the Website, or any of its provided Services, Products, or Trainings, at any time and for any reason without prior notice or liability. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue all or any part of the Website or any of its provided Content at any time without prior notice or liability. The following sections shall survive any termination of this Agreement (see above)
- Fees and Payment (until you pay all fees and taxes due hereunder)
- Intellectual Property
- Registered Use Content; Licenses
- Communications With Us
- No Warranty
- Limitation of Liability
- Termination of the Agreement
- Compliance of Applicable Laws
- Equitable Relief
2022 © Friends in Film